Speaker, Consultant and Skills Trainer, expert in Talent Development and Visibility for Leadership. Executive Coach PCC level by ICF, also certified as Team Coach and Agile Coach. Co-author of the book Smart Feedback (LID, 2017), now in its 3rd edition. In 2008, after a professional experience of more than 12 years in management positions in Commercial and Marketing of different multinationals, my last position being that of Marketing Director of Southern Europe and Iceland of Yum! Restaurants International, I founded The Bold Choice, a consultancy firm that I currently manage. From The Bold Choice, we offer training and coaching services to large organizations, focused on the development of skills in the leadership of managers and executives, as well as in that of high-performance teams. In addition, I am an Adjunct Professor at IE, UNIR, UFV Madrid and EAE, among other academic institutions.
As an associate and volunteer of PWN Madrid, I am the Academic Director of the Expert Program in Digital and Human Leadership in collaboration with the UCLM Universidad Castilla – La Mancha, I collaborate as a regular speaker, and I am a Personal Brand and Networking Mentor.
• Executive Program Women in Boards of Directors (IESE, 2020)
• Executive Program Digital Business Strategy (MIT Sloan School of Management, 2020)
• Master in Humanities (UFV Madrid, 2010)
• Master in Marketing Management (IE, 1996)
• BA in Corporate Communications (University of Seville, 1995)
• Certified in MBTI, FiroB, Belbin Roles, The Leadership Circle and Agile Coaching
• Member of ICF Spain and International, AEDIPE Centro and AECOP