- Founder & CEO of QALEON, Artificial Intelligence and Business Intelligence technology solutions company for companies, with a team of 17 professionals, who have already received several European awards for Innovation.
- Independent Board Member at Willhaben Internet (Austrian Tech Company )
- Member of HAI (Human Centered Artificial Intelligence) at Stanford University
- President of the Stanford Alumni Association in Spain.
- Board Member of Data Economy Spain (Data & Analytics Prof. Assoc)
With more than 25 years of international experience, she has been an independent director of AIG Latinamerican Investments, non-executive director of Zinkia Entertainment, and member of the Audit and Appointments and Remuneration Committees.
As an executive, she has been responsible for Strategy and Institutional Affairs in Europe and Latin America, and Corporate Governance in the technology and artificial intelligence, telecommunications, food and pharmaceutical sectors.
She is committed to non-profit organizations, both professional and social. She is a member of the Board of Directors of the SEP Alumni Scholarship Foundation (USA), providing scholarships to NGO leaders to access studies at Stanford BS. She has been President of IBWomen for 6 years. Mentor for 3 years in Promociona (promoting Women executives, by CEOE and ESADE in Spain)
Graduated in Law, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, and Universidad San Pablo CEU, she has also completed a Global Management Program at Coventry University (London), a specialized course in Business Finance and Corporate Finance at the Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles.
The Executive Program at the Stanford Graduate School of Business (USA), meant a revulsive in her professional mentality, and after that she has made several specialized studies in AI and ML, Big Data, and decided to become a technology entrepreneur and innovator based in Spain
MJ speaks Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese.
Maria-J. is married and has 2 sons. The whole family is passionate about skiing and sailing.