- Associate Professor of Financial, Analysis and Management Accounting at CUNEF (School of Financial Studies, Complutense University) since 1988 until the present.
- Director of the Accounting department at CUNEF since 2010 until the present.
- Head of the Entrepreneurship Department in CUNEF (School of Financial Studies) since 2012 to the present.
- Author of several accounting books and articles.
- Member of the Official Register of Auditors of Spain (Accounts Censor by public competition).
- Executive partner in the company Dimasoft S.L., dedicated to data processing advisory activities on Internet security since 1996 until the present.
- Member of Board of Directors of Club Siglo XXI.
- Independent member of a Board of Directors (2006-2013) and president of the Audit Committee of Befesa Medio Ambiente S.A. (Abengoa Group) (2009-2013).
- Associate Professor of Finance and Accounting at Complutense University of Madrid (1989-2011).
PHD in Economic and Business Sciences at Complutense University of Madrid in the Field of Accounting, 1988..
Visiting Scholar at UCLA (Los Angeles, California) in years 1986 and 1988.
Graduate in 1985 from CUNEF (School of Financial Studies) in Madrid. Main field Accounting.