Mariola Pina is a Chairman of the Board and founder of Getting Greener, European Energy Asset Manager focused on energy efficiency and onsite renewable generation. She accounts for more than 30 years leading areas of Asset Management. Sustainability, Risk Management, Strategy, Corporate Governance and Operations.
Among her experience, she´s is currently member of the Board of HomeServe Iberia (British multinational home emergency repairs and improvements business, part of Brookfield Infrastructure Partners) and the Spanish Executives and Financial Professionals Association as well as Chairman of the Board and ESG Leader at CPoNET (European Procurement Platform).
Prior to Getting Greener, Mariola´s been
• Chief Executive Officer of Redaptive Europe (Redaptive is a US Energy Asset Manager focused on energy efficiency participated by CBRE, Engie and Linse Capital)
• General Manager of Energy, Smart Cities and Sustainability at Hitachi Innovation Group, EMEIA.
• Partner, Head of Energy and Mining at PwC Advisory Services
• Associate at Dresdner Bank in the London´s office
• Manager at KMPG Consulting UK
• Also worked as analyst in Red Eléctrica (current Redeia) and TENEO, current SEPI
Member of the Board of the International Women Association in Spain, Spanish Institute of Board Members and the Economy and Business Commission at CEU University, amongst other.